Too bad every day can't be the weekend. Tonight, my girls and I are doing some wedding-related crafting (never thought you'd see the day, right?), followed by the appropriate post-crafting wine drinking.
Don't forget you still have a chance to win tickets to tomorrow evening's Shemeika Copeland concert at ABC.
I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for the fiance's birthday this weekend - shhh. Hoping to add to the list: get out to a nice dinner, do some home improvements and relax.
- Ceoltas is hosting a 'no cover' Thursday Therapy show upstairs in the Rafferty Room featuring three band, $2 PBRs and $3 Three Olives cocktails.
- The Tobacco Company in Lemoyne has an event with Rocky Patel cigars from 5-8 p.m. tonight.
- The Don Johnson Project is at the Gas Station tonight from 9-11 p.m.
- Friday is 3rd in the Burg. Details here, including the grand opening of Cafe di Luna's outside patio and the Chevy Courtesy Shuttle.
- Jazz on the Veranda at The Hotel Hershey begins this Friday evening from 7-10 p.m. and continues weekly throughout the summer.
- This weekend is the Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals - here's a primer on the food.
- Saturday, drink "Brews for Boobies" from 6-10 p.m. at the Brewhouse Grille.
- Or, join the 5K at Wildwood Park to benefit the Humane Society.
- Saturday also is the Taste of PA Wine & Music Festival in York.
- Funktion performs at Stock's on Second by night.
- For something different, join the Murder Mystery Dinner on Sunday aboard the Pride of the Susquehanna.
- Learn how to make "Better Burgers" at Williams-Sonoma's free technique class on Sunday.
- "Don't Break the Streak" improv night at the Comedy Zone is Sunday.
- Monday night, Flinchy's is hosting a parking lot picnic.