Tomorrow, we're scheduled for the first of the Hilton Harrisburg's fall wine dinner series. I'm excited to celebrate my first bridal shower this Saturday. My mom is driving me up to the PA Wilds for an afternoon shower with my future in-laws. Sunday is for laundry and catch-up, and then somehow we're going to do it all over again.
Items of note for this weekend: 3rd in the Burg is tomorrow night throughout downtown and Midtown Harrisburg. Saturday, ABC's Capital City Beer Invitational (hope you entered to win tickets!). And Sunday is Woofstock, a festival of all things dog!
For more details on the weekend, click on through:
- Maennerchor has a slew of German brews for New Beer Friday.
- The Impact Band is at Champions Friday night.
- Chick's Tavern hosts the Don Johnson Project.
- Roundtop Mountain Resort is still hosting live music on the weekends - Bring a sweater! Friday is Replay, and Saturday is Strange Eden.
- The Grotto Pub celebrates its 1-year anniversary Sat-Sun with a "Parking Lot Party" starting at 1 p.m., The Cornwallace Band from 2-4 p.m., specials and giveaways all day - Then, catch the Notre Dame game outside on their huge projection screen at 8:30 p.m.
- Personalized Greyhounds' Celebration of Life Festival is at the Adam County Winery from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Enjoy a night of comedy and magic with John Westford at the Carlisle Theatre Saturday night.
- DJ Scene is back by popular demand at Level 2 on Saturday night.
- Mini Lady Gaga is at the West Shore Hardware Bar on Saturday. Perez Hilton link here. YouTube clip here.
- The halfway to St. Paddy's Day parties are happening this weekend. Check out McGrath's Pub on Saturday night.
- Shea Quinn & Swish are at Stock's on Second Saturday night - check out their interior revisions!
- Fort Hunter Day is on Sunday.
- Troegs Dead Reckoning Porter is now available in 12 oz bottles and 1/2 kegs.