Escape the heat and get some laughs (and dinner) with a pre-made date night from Keares Restaurant Group.
Just off of I-83 in New Cumberland, Old Naples is a family friendly Italian restaurant, serving classic favorites from hand-breaded fresh cheeses and calamari to choose-your-own pasta, brick oven pizzas and Parmagianos and Marsalas. Many dishes can be served family-style.
Harrisburg's Comedy Zone is the area's go-to for live comedy entertainment. They've hosted the likes of Daniel Tosh (Tosh.O) to local radio personality and comedian Earl David Reed (105.7 the X) - and oh so much in-between.
To enter to win dinner for two at Old Naples and passes to see Raymond the Amish Comic this Friday, please leave a comment below.
Lots of extra credit for this one. For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- Follow Old Naples on Twitter.
- Follow Harrisburg Comedy Zone on Twitter
- Become a fan of Old Naples on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Harrisburg Comedy Zone on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Out with Sara on Facebook.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. I'll select a winner at random Thursday evening.