**Congrats to Dustin Diane!** Note: Dustin couldn't make the event, so we used Random.org to pick a new winner, at his request.
The event features a baker's dozen of brewers, including some of the region's best microbreweries like Troegs, Appalachian Brewing Co. and Lancaster Brewing Co., plus Angry Orchard Hard Cider, Blue Canoe Brewery, Erie Brewing Company, Evil Genius, House of Shandy , Oskar Blues, Sam Adams, Snitz Creek Brewery, South County Brewing and The Raven.
Hear live music from local favorites Fire in the Glen and The Luv Gods.
Watch "Cooking with Beer" food demonstrations, plus food vendors, beer-themed novelties, tons of door prizes - and, of course, antique cars will abound.
Tickets are $40 each ($45 at the door). Designated Driver tickets also are available for $15.
Or, enter to win a pair of tickets to Autos & Ales (value = $80) here by leaving a comment below.
For extra entries (you must leave a separate comment for each extra entry in order for each to count), you can:
- "Like" Autos and Ales on Facebook.
- Follow AACA's Autos and Ales board on Pinterest.
- "Like" AACA Museum on Facebook.
- Follow AACA Museum on Twitter.
- "Like" SaraBozich.com on Facebook.
- "Like" Out with Sara on Facebook.
- Follow @sarabozich on Twitter.
- RT this giveaway post (be sure to mention @sarabozich).
- Sign-up for Out Early with Sara to get my column a day early plus exclusive content (Be sure to click "Out Early" under "Email newsletters").
- Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Enter early and often. A winner will be selected at random at the end of the week.
Not feeling lucky? Order tickets online.